5 Minutes Mistakes


A lot of mistakes could be avoided if the future consequences is being considered. I was rushing home one day and was feeling like releasing my excretory system of the fecal matter in my anus. The more I run to get home faster, the more the agony of this need increases. It got to a point I thought of finding a bush to ease myself, then something occurred to me - five minutes mistake, a lifetime regret. What if in the process of doing so, someone I know passes by, or a girl I have been wooing saw me in this silly act? Come on, you need to get home to do this. And this pain will be a story someday. Of course, it did became a story; I just shared it with you!

Five minutes mistakes are mistakes that happened within the duration of 5 minutes, it can be lesser but never more than that. And of course, all mistakes happen within this time frame.

What did you regret most in your life? What did you wish you had done that you still regret not doing? Things you wish you had never done that you regret doing till date? All of this things happened within 5 minutes.

All relationship mistakes happen within 5 minutes. You might argue that. To the ladies, you said yes to the guy you now call the biggest mistake of your life in 5 minutes. Guys! You saw her and fell in love with her within 5 minutes – love at first sight you might call it. When asked on your wedding day if you truly love the person you are about to be married to, your ‘I DO’ response was within 5 minutes. Now you see your life mistake was within 5 minutes.

Some people are convicted of rape of which the coitus was within 5 minutes. Five minutes enjoyment, a life time regret and shame.

Deals are closed within 5 minutes. Though the processes of gaining each party’s approval might be longer, but the signature of authorization is within 5 minutes. If you regret such deals afterward, it is a result of your 5 minutes mistake. Because your ‘I agree’ signature was appended within 5 minutes.

5 minutes mistakes can commit us to two worlds of regrets. Yes! Regret has two worlds. There is hell of regret and heaven of regret. The way you handle your regret determines the world of regret you will experience. Whenever you are about to do anything, always ask yourself ‘IS THIS A FIVE MINUTES MISTAKE; A LIFE TIME REGRET?’

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hibernation and Active State

Producing Many